Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 6x6 Expedition Truck
The Pinzgauer 1994 6x6 Expedition Truck is ideal for those who favor a compact Expedition Truck with excellent offroad capabilities. With a 105 Hp Turbo Diesel engine this truck can take you over narrow steep roads with it's modest dimensions and weight.
Update March 2014 : This truck is sold.
Have a look at this 6x6 Expedition Truck chassis with automatic gearbox.
Looking for a similar Pinzgauer 6x6 camper truck?
This 6x6 Expedition Truck is in good condition has many facilities;
- Eberspacher DW5 diesel heater (Overhauled in 2011)
- 117 Liter Compressor fridge
- Ceramic diesel stove (New in 2011)
- 15 liter Boiler heated by engine / 220V (New in 2012)
- Ceramic toilet with Macerator
- Solar power (220 Watt)
- Satellite TV (auto-position dish)
- Large 200Ah @ 24 volt GEL battery bank
The main characteristics of this 2 person expedition truck:
The Expedition Truck Score is made by Expedition Truck brokers.
Here's another Steyr Expedition Truck for sale
Have a look at other Expedition Trucks